Training in partnership with the ESG UQAM University - School of Sciences and Management - Quebec University of Montreal
Program registered at the RNCP and qualified for CPF
The faculty is composed of professors or associate professors of the UniversitĂ© Paris-Dauphine but also stakeholders...
PhD in Sociology, IEP de Paris.
Habilitation to direct research, IEP de Paris.
- Professor of Sociology at the UniversitĂ© Paris Dauphine, member of the DRM laboratory (Dauphine Research in Management) CREPA.
- Co-director of the Master in Management, Work and Social Development.
- Director of the CERSO (Centre of Studies and Research in Sociology of Organizations) from 2000 to 2008.
- Co-founder of the Professional Association of Sociologists in companies and the magazine "Sociologist Practices".
- University Professor - UniversitĂ© Paris-Dauphine, In charge of Crefige (Accounting and Control of Dauphine - DRM) In charge of the Master CCA (Accounting-Control-Audit).
- President of the de Francophone Association of Accounting (AFC).
- Member of the Dauphine Research in Management - DRM, Most Team.
- Co-Director of the Executive MBA Dauphine program
- University Professor at the UniversitĂ© Paris-Dauphine.
- Director of the GFR CREPA Management Organizations.
- Co-Director of the Management and Diversity Chair.
- Director of the Executive MBA Dauphine program.
Alumni of the ENS Cachan.
PhD in Management Sciences.
- Professor of Management Sciences at the UniversitĂ© Paris-Dauphine.
- Director of the DEA Accounting, Decision ,Control ,
- Vice-President of the Scientific Committee, In charge of Research.
PhD in Sciences at the UniversitĂ© Paris-Dauphine specialized in Applied Mathematics and Social Sciences
- Professor of Quantitive methods and Accounting from at t the School of Sciences and
Management at the UQAM.
- Vice-Dean for Research at the School of Sciences and Management at the UQAM
- Researcher at the Research Centre of Social Innovations at the UQAM.
HEC, PhD in Management, aggregation in management Sciences
- Professor of management Sciences at the UniversitĂ© Paris-Dauphine.
- Researcher at the CREPA.
- Former President of the UniversitĂ© Paris-Dauphine.
- Director of the Master in Human Resources Management.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the department Economics, Man and Society of the Bernardin College.
- President of the board of the CreActive Place, pole of the Futures of Deauville.
BA in Law, BA in Economic Sciences. UniversitĂ© de Lyon, France
M.A. Industrial Relations. UniversitĂ© de MontrĂ©al, Canada
PhD in Management. UniversitĂ© de Montpellier, France
Postdoctoral studies the Tavistock Institute, London, United kingdom
- Associate Professor at the UniversitĂ© du Quebec in MontrĂ©al, Canada.
- Management Sciences School, Department of Business Strategies.
- Member of the faculty of the International Executive MBA.
- Specialized in International Comparative Management, Organization and Strategy of Human Resources.
- Consultant in Management specialized in the Asia-Pacific, working in particular with the
- United Nations. (Program of the United Nations for Development - PNUD) in Asia-Pacific,
- South East Asia and Latin America on projects for the reorganization of public and industrial companies and training of managers.
- Professor at the UniversitĂ© Paris Ouest-Nanterre
- Director of the Master BFA Financial and Commercial Engineering at the UniversitĂ© Paris Ouest-Nanterre
PhD in Financial Economy and a Master in Economy from Queen's University, a Master in Finance from HEC Montreal
Researcher at the Interuniversity Research Centre for research and Analysis of Organizations (CIRANO).
- Professor at the ESG-UQĂM since 2010.
- Teacher at the UniversitĂ© de Paris-Dauphine.
- He was President of the Caisse de dĂ©pĂŽt et placement of QuĂ©bec (CDPQ) having worked there for more than 14 yrs. Previously, Richard Guay was Professor of Finance at HEC MontrĂ©al.
Without flawless execution, the best of strategy can lead to failure. Operational excellence fertilizes strategic excellence. It can only be achieved by designing and continuously improving shared ways of doing things that can reliably create superior value for customers, employees, and shareholders alike. The ability to learn faster than its competitors is the only sustainable source of competitive advantage, and an organization has note learned anything until it has changed and mastered a shared way of doing thing, that is, a process. The course focuses in particular on the link between strategy and operations in complex (internal and external) services, which create the most value in any organization. This linkage is achieved through processes. Process management is the linchpin between all aspects of the course: service strategy, service quality, the dynamics of operational change management (organizational learning), process improvement methodology and process design methodology. Get a glimpse at the course in this short (one minute) except www.youtube.com/watch?v=22HwmaOlbtc
Senior Lecturer at the UniversitĂ© Paris-Dauphine. He was also Academic Director of Research at the Rouen Business School (2009 - 2012). He is an expert in electronic commerce and digital economy. He is co-author with Pierre Volle of a book on e-commerce, Â« From Strategy to Implementation Â» in May 2011 Publisher Pearson Education France.
Associate-Professor in Economic Science, with the H. R, D. UniversitĂ© Paris -Dauphine, attached to the Centre of Geopolitics of Energy and Raw Materials C.G.E.M.P
Full Professor of Strategy from ESG-UQAM.
E.S.S.E.C., Paris 1969. BA Economic Sciences Paris Assas, 1970. MBA Columbia University, New York, 1972S Management).
PhD in Management Sciences, UniversitĂ© Paris Dauphine. MBA Harvard Business School (2nd year)
Associate Professor, in charge of Strategic Management and Company Development at the UniversitĂ© Paris Dauphine.
Administrator of the AFPLANE (French Association of Strategies and Company Development.
Ph.D. (Concordia University, Montreal, Faculty of Commerce and
M.B.A. (McGill University, Montreal, Faculty of Management, 1986) Diploma in Education (McGill University, Montreal, Faculty of Education, 1973) B.Sc. (McGill University, Montreal, Faculty of Arts & Science, 1969).
Professor at the Sciences and Management School (ESG) of the UniversitĂ© of QuĂ©bec in MontrĂ©al since 1997.
Professor the UniversitĂ© Paris IX Dauphine and UniversitĂ© du QuĂ©bec Ă MontrĂ©al - Program
MBA for managers.