Training in partnership with the ESG UQAM University - School of Sciences and Management - Quebec University of Montreal
Program registered at the RNCP and qualified for CPF
The faculty is composed of professors or associate professors of the Université Paris-Dauphine but also stakeholders...
- University Professor - Université Paris-Dauphine, In charge of Crefige (Accounting and Control of Dauphine - DRM) In charge of the Master CCA (Accounting-Control-Audit).
- President of the de Francophone Association of Accounting (AFC).
- Member of the Dauphine Research in Management - DRM, Most Team.
- Co-Director of the Executive MBA Dauphine program
- University Professor at the Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Director of the GFR CREPA Management Organizations.
- Co-Director of the Management and Diversity Chair.
- Director of the Executive MBA Dauphine program.
PhD in Sciences at the Université Paris-Dauphine specialized in Applied Mathematics and Social Sciences
- Professor of Quantitive methods and Accounting from at t the School of Sciences and
Management at the UQAM.
- Vice-Dean for Research at the School of Sciences and Management at the UQAM
- Researcher at the Research Centre of Social Innovations at the UQAM.
HEC, PhD in Management, aggregation in management Sciences
- Professor of management Sciences at the Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Researcher at the CREPA.
- Former President of the Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Director of the Master in Human Resources Management.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the department Economics, Man and Society of the Bernardin College.
- President of the board of the CreActive Place, pole of the Futures of Deauville.
BA in Law, BA in Economic Sciences. Université de Lyon, France
M.A. Industrial Relations. Université de Montréal, Canada
PhD in Management. Université de Montpellier, France
Postdoctoral studies the Tavistock Institute, London, United kingdom
- Associate Professor at the Université du Quebec in Montréal, Canada.
- Management Sciences School, Department of Business Strategies.
- Member of the faculty of the International Executive MBA.
- Specialized in International Comparative Management, Organization and Strategy of Human Resources.
- Consultant in Management specialized in the Asia-Pacific, working in particular with the
- United Nations. (Program of the United Nations for Development - PNUD) in Asia-Pacific,
- South East Asia and Latin America on projects for the reorganization of public and industrial companies and training of managers.
- Professor at the Université Paris Ouest-Nanterre
- Director of the Master BFA Financial and Commercial Engineering at the Université Paris Ouest-Nanterre
Without flawless execution, the best of strategy can lead to failure. Operational excellence fertilizes strategic excellence. It can only be achieved by designing and continuously improving shared ways of doing things that can reliably create superior value for customers, employees, and shareholders alike. The ability to learn faster than its competitors is the only sustainable source of competitive advantage, and an organization has note learned anything until it has changed and mastered a shared way of doing thing, that is, a process. The course focuses in particular on the link between strategy and operations in complex (internal and external) services, which create the most value in any organization. This linkage is achieved through processes. Process management is the linchpin between all aspects of the course: service strategy, service quality, the dynamics of operational change management (organizational learning), process improvement methodology and process design methodology. Get a glimpse at the course in this short (one minute) except www.youtube.com/watch?v=22HwmaOlbtc
Senior Lecturer at the Université Paris-Dauphine. He was also Academic Director of Research at the Rouen Business School (2009 - 2012). He is an expert in electronic commerce and digital economy. He is co-author with Pierre Volle of a book on e-commerce, « From Strategy to Implementation » in May 2011 Publisher Pearson Education France.
Associate-Professor in Economic Science, with the H. R, D. Université Paris -Dauphine, attached to the Centre of Geopolitics of Energy and Raw Materials C.G.E.M.P