Program registered at the RNCP and qualified for CPF
The faculty is composed of professors or associate professors of the Université Paris-Dauphine but also stakeholders...
- University Professor - Université Paris-Dauphine, In charge of Crefige (Accounting and Control of Dauphine - DRM) In charge of the Master CCA (Accounting-Control-Audit).
- President of the de Francophone Association of Accounting (AFC).
- Member of the Dauphine Research in Management - DRM, Most Team.
- Co-Director of the Executive MBA Dauphine program
BA in Law, BA in Economic Sciences. Université de Lyon, France
M.A. Industrial Relations. Université de Montréal, Canada
PhD in Management. Université de Montpellier, France
Postdoctoral studies the Tavistock Institute, London, United kingdom
- Associate Professor at the Université du Quebec in Montréal, Canada.
- Management Sciences School, Department of Business Strategies.
- Member of the faculty of the International Executive MBA.
- Specialized in International Comparative Management, Organization and Strategy of Human Resources.
- Consultant in Management specialized in the Asia-Pacific, working in particular with the
- United Nations. (Program of the United Nations for Development - PNUD) in Asia-Pacific,
- South East Asia and Latin America on projects for the reorganization of public and industrial companies and training of managers.
- Professor at the Université Paris Ouest-Nanterre
- Director of the Master BFA Financial and Commercial Engineering at the Université Paris Ouest-Nanterre
Senior Lecturer at the Université Paris-Dauphine. He was also Academic Director of Research at the Rouen Business School (2009 - 2012). He is an expert in electronic commerce and digital economy. He is co-author with Pierre Volle of a book on e-commerce, « From Strategy to Implementation » in May 2011 Publisher Pearson Education France.